Monday, September 11, 2006

Yet another delay in my purchase of a DSLR

So now I hear a rumour that Canon is about to release the 40D late September and that the 40D will be a 10 MP camera. By itself 2 MP is not a reason to upgrade your camera. But I see no reason to buy a 8MP camera on Sep 12 to see a 10MP camera released on Sep 26. Also, from what I hear Canon is known for dropping the price of their new model.

So it just makes sense that I wait for a month and then make a final decision. Sigh! I want a camera. LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude.. im facing similar decisions now.. Canon seem to have the quality as far as noise, auto focus speed etc.. but the D80 with its new sensor etc is tempting..

Prob is.. i cant wait to actualy buy my camera.. i have till the end of sept b4 one of the stores here ends its offer of, interest free and no deposit and have till 2010 to pay it off.

so its pretty much D80, or 30D.. its doing my head in. drop me an email and let me know how you are going.. glmitchell17@optusnet.com.au

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home